Thursday, August 30, 2007

School Started!!!

This Tuesday we started school. The kids were all glad to start, but no one was as excited as Hannah. She was just overflowing with excitement!!! It is a blessing to be able to do the ABeka DVD's. The Lord has been very good to let us do that and to give us a house that has enough room to be able to accomodate the setup for it. Getting back to a routine has been really good and although it keeps me very busy, it helps keep things running smoothly.









3 comments:

us said...

Tell all those kids I just love them so much. It's hard to believe that our kids are all growing up so fast. Have a good day. JRich

The Bryants said...

I did the K-5 A Beka DVD program with Havana last year and just loved it! I am so thankful that she and Haddon are able to attend the academy this year, but if I ever have to homeschool again, I'd go back to the DVD programs! Have a great school year!

nina3 said...

Hi, Its me Kristina Brisbin Reagan. I am Jeff Olsens daughter. Bruces sister. ( just in case you forgot me ;). I was so excited to see your alls page.