Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Pictures / Thanksgiving in the States

Wow! Time sure flies. I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. We have done a lot since the last post, but I wanted to make sure to let everyone see our recent family pictures. We got them taken on our trip to the border in November. We went up for a bit of a break and to get some things we had waiting for us at the border. We really enjoyed being in the US for Thanksgiving since we had not been in the States to celebrate Thanksgiving for the past nine years. It was great even though we were not able to be with family. There are some really nice people in Donna, Texas that have a double-wide mobile home that they provide for missionaries while they are at the border. We had our Thanksgiving dinner with them. I made the Turkey, stuffing, gravy and a couple of chocolate pies. Several other ladies pitched in and made ham, potatoes, and other great sides and desserts. Our kids really enjoyed the time in the States as well, but we are all glad to be back home again.

2 comments:

The Bryants said...

The pictures are all great! We really need tog et ours done, but I am planning on waiting til Spring so we can have a friend take them in a really beautiful spot. Her photos are amazing! It's good to hear from you and I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Are you all ready for Christmas?

The Bryants said...

Thank you for the compliment on my blog. I have a blog featuring my cakes if you'd like to see more. The camoflauge one was fun! We went to Mexico on our honeymoon, did you know that? We went to Mazatlan. We would LOVE to visit! Do you need help out there? Heehee!

http://kellyscakesandmore.blogspot.com