Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break

We took our spring break the second week in April. The very beginning of the week we went to Toluca (outside of Mexico City) to see the Holley family. Ron preached in their new church and I played the piano for their service. On Monday they took us to a park near their home and the kids played and had a lot of fun. Then we had arrachera (a super tender cut of beef) on the grill back at their house. The kids had fun wrestling with Ron and he wore them out - or should I say, they wore him out?




After leaving the Holleys we went for the afternoon on Tuesday at a mall in Mexico City. There we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. The kids had a great time seeing the animated animals and decor there - the food was good too except I couldn't eat much because of my gall bladder giving me trouble. Lydia enjoyed seeing the fish tanks, but wasn't too excited when the gorillas started moving and making noises. All in all - it was a good time.





No comments: