Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Each One is Different


I just thought I would share with you part of a conversation my kids had a week or so ago. Of course, I have always known that they all are very different and unique and I love each one of them. I couldn't help but laugh at what they were talking about. They were discussing what instrument each one of them wanted to learn. Daniel and Andrew were talking how they want to take guitar lessons and Andrew actually wants to learn to play the banjo. Then Hannah began saying how she wants to play a flute because of how pretty it looks and sounds (she is always wanting to be such a little lady). Just to show her little personality, Elisabeth interrupted and said, "I want to play the drums." :) I thought it was so funny. You just have to know Elisabeth - she is always doing things to be different than Hannah. Praise the Lord for each one of my kids!

No comments: