Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some cute pictures of Lydia!

Okay - I know I am partial, but she is just too cute. She is starting to say a lot now. She says all of her siblings names, and I think her favorite word is waiseens (interpreted: raisins). She is so much fun and I am trying to enjoy every moment of her toddler stage - even though at times she gets into too many things for me to enjoy it! :) Well, hope you have fun seeing our cutey!



Eating some Mexican bread called a bolillo. She is an eater!



This one we had to take quickly before we got on to her for getting in the drawer.



After church



She was so tired one day that when I laid her down for her nap and she tried to escape, this is as far as she was able to get! :)

2 comments:

Grammie's Gleanings said...

She is a doll! I think she is about the same age as Addisyn. When was she two? Addisyn turned two in April.

The DeGarmos said...

your right she is way to cute!