Monday, August 25, 2008

Yummy New Recipe!



On Saturday night I was in one of those moods where I wanted to try something new and different for our Sunday dinner. So I got online to one of my favorite recipe sites and found a yummy crock pot chicken recipe. I looked carefully, because sometimes Ron is a bit picky and I wanted something he would like. I also wanted the kids to really like it. Well, it was a winner! I put it in the crock pot just before we left for church and when we got home everyone was asking, "What smells so good?" That was a good sign, but the proof is in the eating. Everyone said it was great. That is pretty good for a family of 7! It was called Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken. I only made a couple of changes. We sprinkled grated cheese and fresh diced tomatoes (for those who wanted it) on top after serving. One warning, it is not for people who are wanting to lose weight! :) It is very creamy and fattening, but DELICIOUS!!!! Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.recipezaar.com/12458 If you try it and like it, let me know! Have a great day!

No comments: